jueves, octubre 25, 2007

All that you see is me

What have I done?
What if it's too late now?
Did I do all I could, did I?
Did I make it good, did I?
Somehow it doesn't feel right
Is it really all over?
Was it all it could be, was it?
Did I give you the best of me?

No point in talking what you should have been
And regretting the things that went on
Life's full of mistakes, destinies and fate


I know I can be a little stubborn sometimes
You might say, a little righteous and too proud
I just want to find a way to compromise
Cause I believe that we can work things out

I wanna know you, what’s hiding behind this wall
who you really are
I wanna meet you on the other side of this charade

Swallow me then spit me out for hating you,
I blame myself, Seeing you it kills me now (¡qué fuerte!)



Letras de:
Avril Lavigne (All you will never know)
Delta Goodrem (Born to try, Lost whitout you)
Lene marlin (How would it be)
Kelly Clarkson (Behind these hazel eyed)
Pd: espero q esta mezcla rara, absurda e incoherente
sea comprendida por al menos una persona.

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

buena mezcla.. más o mnos entendida y no tan incoherente...

mmm peshosho...

Me!

Anónimo dijo...

Althoug You didn´t make it good...Never is too late... I didn´t make it good..I should have been different...All Lifes are full of mistakes, either mine, but you have to pay attention what´s hidding behind the wall...


...that´s all I have undertood...that´s all I Know...that´s all I believe

Anónimo dijo...

Is this the right place to stay?
...Please my wings...fly me away.

Ailobiu(L)

Principessa:*